Fremont Wellness Center
Dear Parent(s) or Guardian(s),
The Fremont Wellness Center is located on the Fremont High School campus on 79th/Avalon and is available to serve students and families residing near Fremont High. In order to be seen at the Fremont Wellness Center, children under 18 years old must submit a Consent Form.
A signed consent form allows your child(ren):
- To receive Tylenol for pain and other medication/treatments.
- Treatment for illness (Strep throat, ear infections, pink eye, ringworm) or injuries (scrapes, sprains, cuts).
- Treatment for asthma, asthma attacks, diabetes, ADHD, and other chronic conditions.
- Screening for vision and hearing.
- Yearly physical exams (annual check-ups).
We accept most insurance and see children without insurance. Your child(ren) cannot be seen without a signed consent form. Signing the consent form does not change your child’s doctor. Please click on the link to download your form and return it to the Fremont Wellness Center today.